Monday, July 14, 2008

A prayer for Macquarie -Ephesians 3


Father I bow before you, from whom your family in heaven and on earth is named. I ask that out of your glorious riches you would strengthen us with power through your spirit in our inner being so that Christ may dwell in our hearts through faith. I ask that being rooted and grounded in love we may have the strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth, length, height and depth of the love of Christ which surpasses all knowledge, that we may be filled with the fullness of God. Father I ask you knowing that you are able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us. Father I ask that you would show your glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments: